It’s tough being a girl in Sydney. With all the top restaurants to dine at, the world’s best emerging designers to shop with and those damned beautiful beaches to play on, it’s a wonder we have any spare time to look good. With these top five beauty products, though, you’ll have time to look your most gorgeous and keep up with the best of what this fine city has to offer.
1. To preserve your skin’s fresh look and to keep the city’s grime at bay use Kerstin Florian’s Intensive Renewal Glycolic 15 ($139) once a week.
2. A day of yachting on Sydney Harbour is only complete with spray tan from The Parlour, Clovelly ($45). They’ll keep your glow streak-free and luminescent so you sparkle like the water.
3. Sydney girls always have their eye on the latest trend. Benefit’s They’re Real mascara ($38) will help you spot the newest and coolest by keeping your peepers wide open.
4. Sydney is all about the sun. Enjoy it, but don’t let it ruin your face, pretty girl! Rimmel London’s BB Cream Matte ($12.95) moisturises, reduces the appearance of pores and, most importantly, offers 25SPF sun protection.
5. A balanced lifestyle is key to surviving in Sydney. Work hard and play harder. Go from the office to the bar with Strobe Liquid from M.A.C ($55.00). Its pearlescent pigment refreshes your makeup and just a dab on the cheek and brow bones can illuminate and transform your whole complexion.